greataircon

greataircon

Take Care of Your Health with Regular Aircon Servicing

If you are wondering what your aircon servicing has to do with health, we will say that there is a lot. A malfunction in your aircon could spoil your health. Aircon has a function wherein it prevents harmful bacteria and other germs from coming inside through them. This function helps to keep the harmful organisms away and keep us healthy. When the aircon is not serviced regularly the bio-pure function doesn’t work properly, allowing all the germs to come inside. This is very likely to cause diseases to you and your family members. You surely don’t want to forget your servicing and invite diseases.

Great Aircon offers the cheapest aircon service in Singapore which is also the most effective. We have the best technicians who will ensure that your aircon gives you the normal cooling it should give. They will also ensure that all the other effects of not servicing disappear. A proper cleaning of all the parts is done to remove the dust and dirt. We also have the latest equipment that is required for the proper servicing of your aircon. Our technicians are trained to service all models and makes of aircon.

Getting an AC service done has many other benefits. It will certainly not give you the required cooling. There is no use having an appliance if it is not going to perform the basic function properly. In a tropical climate like Singapore, this is going to be a very uncomfortable thing. If the aircon is serviced regularly the proper cooling will be done. As the aircon doesn’t perform the way it should, it will work overtime to give you the required cooling. This means that it is consuming more power to give you the same cooling that you should have got at normal consumption. This is another adverse effect of not servicing your aircon on time. You will unnecessarily spend more on power. An aircon that is not serviced regularly will not live to its full lifespan.

There are also other irritating effects to not servicing on time. The aircon makes more noise. There is a foul smell emanating from the machine. There can also be water leakage due to the blocking of the drain pipes. A proper servicing is what is required for your aircon. You can check the aircon service price from our website and book for servicing online. You will certainly be thankful that you chose us for servicing your aircon.

Source: http://greataircon.com.sg